[Peeweelinux-devel] Moving Peewee to the 2.4 series - suggestions ?

[email protected] [email protected]
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:49:32 +1000

Hi all,

We currently use Peewee to create auto-installing CDs for client Servers,
works a charm - love the way peewee is put together.

Our next project invlolves creating a very (very) trim linux install for
use in a terminal, However, we need to use the 2.4 series kernel
for this particular project.

We are looking at rebuilding peewee for a 2.4.8 kernel, and my question(s)
is/are -

1. Has anyone begun this already ?
2. Does anyone have any tips that they would like to share ? :)

I have spent a fair amount of time, googling, and reading the peewee mail
list archives, but unfortunately, to date I have not found any indication
that
any is starting (has started/completed) this.

Kind Regards,

Delaney

This email message (and attachments) may contain information
that is confidential to Jupiters Technology. If you are not the
intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message
or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return
email immediately and erase all copies of the message and
attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message and attachments that do not relate to the official business
of Jupiters Technology are neither given nor endorsed by it.