[Peeweelinux-devel] read-only system

Adi Linden [email protected]
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:09:07 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

My experiance has been that the device directory has to be read-write for
an write access to devices to succeed. Even though, writing to the devices
won't result in anything being written to the underlying filesystem. I'd
be very interested in hearing if it's possible to write to the devices on
a read-only filesystem.

Adi