cramfs for 2.2 kernel

Adi Linden [email protected]
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:46:41 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Sorry about that! I uploaded the patch to the ftp server and it is now
available in the Contributed directory.

http://adis.on.ca/pub/Projects/Embedded/Contributed/cramfs.tgz

Integrating the cramfs patch into the kernel supplied with PeeWeeLinux is
on list of todos. Unfortunatley my work load, and the latest setback of a
week of high fever (chickenpox is no fun!), aren't helping in getting much
done on PeeWeeLinux.

Regards,
Adi Linden