cramfs for 2.2 kernel

Dennis W. Tokarski [email protected]
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 22:26:31 -0400

Adi,

A message from David Mackay ([email protected]) called to my
attention that when we had the conversation below, I returned the
cramfs patch for the 2.2 kernel in a message exclusively to you,
rather than the entire pwl mailing list.

If you like, I can repost so everyone on the list gets it. Otherwise,
perhaps it could be made available in the downloads section of the
pwl web site. David couldn't find it, and I don't see it there either.

Regards,

  --Dennis

Adi Linden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for offering this kernel patch. Attached to an email will do
> just fine...
>
> TTYL,
> Adi

[snip]