Todo

Adi Linden [email protected]
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:49:07 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Thanks for stimulating my memory. I shall add a few more tasks to the todo
list.

- Add new GPL compliant M-Systems driver to kernel
- Add silent patch
- Add boot logo patch (same like silent?)

Just a reminder, though, this is a secondary task. Right now the target
build is my primary objective.

TTYL,
Adi