Todo

Adi Linden [email protected]
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:23:46 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Good stuff. I am hoping to be releasing an updated version with the
target build options integrated into pwlconfig soon.

Maybe by the weekend but I shouldn't be making any promises! I've been
renovating and a weeks project is now at 6 weeks. I can tell you one
thing, ripping walls and floors out of an 80 year old house is certainly
good for a lot of surprises.

So my top priority is integration of the target build functions into
pwlconfig. This does change the pwlconfig menus a fair bit.

Second priority is fixing the bugs.

Third in line is documentation. Once documentation is in place I want to
go to a 1.0 release and find some neat means of incrementing version
numbers in a useful way.

TTYL,
Adi