0.53.14

Adi Linden [email protected]
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 04:48:09 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I just uploaded the latest work on PeeWeeLinux. Find it at
http://peeweelinux.org/pub/Projects/Embedded/peeweelinux-0.53.14-cfg.tar.gz

Some of the changes:
- Improved the speed when entering 'Configure Target Hardware'.
- Added 'Append Option' to bootloader. Enter 'debug=0' for silent boot.
- Added version checking on config file. From now on, when an older
  project is used in a newer PeeWeeLinux release, the config file will
  be updated to the newest setting. All old settings are retained and
  new parameters and options are set to their default values.

I've tested this with the minimal package but not exhaustively.

TTYL,
Adi