The latest...

Adi Linden [email protected]
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:56:02 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Ralph,

Finally got some time to work on things. First off I did some fixes to
existing packages. Fixed dev permissions which were wrong due to my
insufficient knowledge of rpm. But I am learing... Fixed XFree86 and
added startx and 100dpi fonts. Added a lilo package. Added a ld.so.conf.
Without it X won't work as desired... Added the pwl_config scripts you
emailed. And others. The Changelog should have a complete list. So the
newest version is 0.43...

I am just in the process of uploading it the webserver.

Hmmm... I have to think of a script to add a sync function to download the
latest files from the server without having to get the whole thing. Maybe
using rsync? I wish there was an easy way to figure out this CVS thingy.

With having the build process changed to rpm the source archive is over
120MB. Scary...

TTYL,
Adi