./pwlconfig problem

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:44:54 -0800 (PST)

Hmmmm...sounds like a good idea...

Note: the target device is one of the default parameters that determines how
the main menu looks. If we choose a default "default device" like HDD (see
below), then the user would only be prompted when they go to the "project
parameters" and decide to changed devices.

I'm thinking of adding IDE disk, so you can experiment with
a regular hard disk drive partition or something, about the same as the flash
only it would say IDE HDD instead of FLASH ...any thoughts ??

BTW, I just got X-Windows server working!!! I used the Update command to copy
the changes back to the custom files...now I'm trying to get the courage to
erase it and build it again :-)  Then comes an X package (10 MB+ :-0)

Later,
Ralph

The Update command needs more options...I'm comparing file dates now, and that
makes for a Big list of changes (hold the 'Y' key down) to go through. It would
be nice to just update "different files" , not files with different time
stamps.
hmmmm...just when I didn't have anything left to do too!:-P