Package selection in pwlconfig

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:35:57 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm..I think I need to do a sort when the items are included, or before
I extract them...

I managed to get all the "little" scripts working together - about 3:30am
last night.  I need to go back and try a few more things to verify as much
as possible, maybe I'll finish up tonight at a reasonable hour.  If you want to
upgrade your pwlconfig and test this that would be a big help.

>From here on I hope to be able to "patch" the scripts...hopefully things
won't be changing as much.

Later,
Ralph