PeeWeeLinux Documentation

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:54:20 -0800 (PST)

Cool..Good job on the HTML stuff, now if what I wrote just made sense :-)

Did you get the latest file from the incomming directory...the pwlconfig
V07 ? I think I updated the REAME.pwlconfig....

Can I just capture your HTML and start updating the document ? I think I
can do that with Netscape, but I've never done an HTML document...

Have to go watch X-Files...the truth is ...well, err, somewhere ?

*I'll be back*

Later,
Ralph